Whole-life coaching covers the vast expanse of being human. It is a dialog-driven process through which coach and client delve deeply into blurred areas to gain clarity, insight, and direction. Within this process, the coach functions as an elicitor, asking powerful questions for the purpose of eliciting self-discovery that leads to new ways of thinking and improved ways of doing.
Work with John to design your authentic life, or opt to hone in on a specifically-targeted area using proven techniques in habit formation, goal achievement, problem solving, and time management. You will work through your stumbling blocks, identify your strengths, and map out a succinct strategy to get from ho-hum to AWESOME. A clear vision and action plan are keys.
- Work through obstacles that prevent you from excelling.
- Discover your true life’s purpose.
- Realize your full potential.
- Clarify and achieve authentic goals.
- Enjoy healthier, vibrant relationships.
- Propel out of a rut.
- Overcome fears, blocks, and insecurities.
- Create the life you desire.
- Manage your emotions.
- Increase your happiness quotient.
- Balance your professional and personal lives.
- Enhance your sense of meaning and fulfillment.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
Sessions are offered in person, by phone, and online via Skype at $65.00/50 minutes.
– John Langenfeld, Life Coach & Writer / Austin, Texas –